hours minutes seconds
- Look him in the eyes, and tell him you love him.
- Write a poem and read it to him.
- Make him a Father’s Day card
- Pamper him for a day
- Give him a “serve dad for a day” coupon (to be used whenever dad needs help)
- Write a letter to your dad thanking him for good memories
- Bake him his favorite pie or cake.
- BBQ for your dad.
- Take dad to a surprise destination.
- Make dad an album with meaningful pictures from the past
- Mow the yard without being asked
- Weed the flower beds for Dad.
- Wash the windows in Dad’s house
- Wash and Wax his car
- Polish and Shine all of the leather shoes in Dad’s Closet.
- Help Dad clean out the garage
- Clean the inside of Dad’s Car
- Pull weeds growing in cracks of driveway and sidewalk
- Watch his favorite kind of movie with him, Serve snacks
- Play cards or a favorite game with Dad
- If your dad is elderly, just sit with him and listen to him
- If your dad has already died spend time alone thinking about him
- Make a list of all the things your dad has taught you
- Plant a tree or bush in honor or memory of Dad
- Get a jar and rite 30 – 50 things on little pieces of paper that will make Dad smile. Tell dad to pick out one a day and read it; example: I love our talks dad.
- Pray for your dad
- Call your dad on the phone, sing to him, talk with him, remember with him, etc.
- Give him a framed picture of the family.
- Hug him longer, hold him tighter and tell him He has been a phenomenal dad.
- Buy or make him a gift. http://www.amazon.com/dp/1734004606