The author of Custom Funeral Poetry officiates dozens of funerals each year, and usually writes a customized poem about the life of the deceased. The poems have been well received and a blessing to the grieving family. Custom Funeral Poetry is a collection of a few of those poems. They can be used as a template for anyone desiring to write a custom poem to remember and honor someone.
Check out the resource book the author has written about conducting memorial or funeral services, Memorial’s to Remember.
Our check out my two children’s books by Clicking on the Titles Below
Author: The People Pastor, Bill Fix
- Married 50 years in April 10, 2021 to his beautiful wife Dottie Fix
- Two married daughters and four beautiful grandchildren.
- Born and raised in Ohio
- Married in California
- Lead Pastor and Church Planter in Florida, and Michigan
- Lead pastor for almost Thirty-eight years
- Fourteen years as a Cost Separation’s Manager for United Telephone Company of Ohio and Florida.
- Served four churches.
- The Bread of Life Church in Ocala, Florida,
- Journey of Hope in Taylor, Michigan
- Lighthouse Community Church in Lincoln Park, Michigan
- Deerfield Free Methodist Church in Deerfield, Michigan.
- Currently serve as The People Pastor
- Officiates dozens of funerals annually
- Officiant for Weddings
- Past President of the Board of Directors at Community Care Services
- Actively serving the Taylor Substance Abuse Task Force
- Served as an Adjunct Professor at Spring Arbor University
- Christian Entertainer as a Magician, Ventriloquist, Puppeteer
- Outreach Ministry to Children in Ocala, Florida and Deerfield, Michigan
- Camp Evangelist West Virginia, Wisconsin, North Michigan. Illinois and more
- Served on the National Children’s Ministry Council and Youth Ministry Council
- Author of several books
- Retired Elder of the Free Methodist Church of North America
- Forth of five children born to Tony and Vadna Fix
- HS Graduate of Ontario, High School.
- Secondary Education at Bowling Green State University, North Central Technical School, Ohio State University, International Seminary, Andersonville University. Dale Carnegie School of Public Speaking.
- Th.D in Theology, Master of Religious Education and BA in Pastoral Ministry.