How to Plan, Prepare, and Perform Funerals
A Funeral Resource
The author has been the officiant at dozens of funerals each year as a full time pastor and now a retired pastor and author. This book was written to provide valuable information and help for churches, pastors, officiants and those called upon to participate in a memorial service. In this book you will find:
- Valuable information to help pastors, officiants, funeral directors, and others who are responsible to plan, prepare, and perform funerals.
- Full services are included and can be used as a template or guide
- A list of questions that need to be answered so that the deceased person will be respectfully honored and remembered.
- A cost estimate of funeral services
- Scriptures and Sermons that are appropriate for a Christian funeral
- Ideas for making final arrangements
- Clear directions on how to plan, prepare and present opening words, a eulogy, poetry, and Scripture.
- How to properly honor and remember the deceased with a service that will tenderly provide comfort those grieving.
- A guide to help churches with a system to facilitate and provide the best care for families grieving the loss of a loved one.
- A system that works well at a time that is very difficult for all that are involved.
I hope Memorials to Remember will become a valuable resource for people involved in planning a funeral.
Memorials to Remember
A step by step resource to help with the planning, preparation, and presentation of a service to remember and honor a person that has died and comfort those surviving the deceased.
The Dead End Road Devotional
A book that can be used for a personal devotional, a Bible Study, a Small Group Study or a book of faith. This book is simple reading with simple but profound truth and principles.
Custom Funeral Poetry
The author has written custom poems for many of the funerals he has conducted. This is a collection of several of the poems the People Pastor Bill Fix has written..
Pastor Bill, the funeral service you officiated for my Dad was the best one I have ever attended. It was as if you knew him and the poem you wrote honored my Dad and was very appropriate. Thank-you for being so loving and compassionate to our family. Danny